Tired of getting Federal refunds, but having to pay Idaho tax?  The Idaho State Tax Commission now has their own W-4 forms.  This will to help make the payroll withholding process simpler, easier and specific to Idaho tax law.

The Idaho-specific W-4 form is on their website at tax.idaho.gov/w4form.

Leave a Reply